So… your web design has been signed off, a developer has built the website and now you are ready to go live. Before you do, why not consider these great JQuery plugins which will help to add a touch of class to your design.
1) TipTip – TipTip is a very lightweight and intelligent custom tooltip jQuery plugin. It uses ZERO images and is completely customizable via CSS.
Visit Plugin Site | View demo (hover over the links top right)
3) Cycle – This is a slideshow plugin that supports many different types of transition effects. It supports pause-on-hover, auto-stop, auto-fit, before/after callbacks, click triggers and much more.
Visit Plugin Site | View demo
5) prettyPhoto – prettyPhoto is a jQuery lightbox clone. Not only does it support images, it also support for videos, flash, YouTube, iframes. It’s a full blown media lightbox.
Visit Plugin Site | View plugin demo (click on prices)
- 10 Simple jquery effects/tools we use on most web projects – Part 1
- Another good reason to make sure your website looks the part!
- First Impression supports Andrew Bingham MP’s Small Business Day
- David G Davies – New Website
- How to fix wordpress missed schedule post